London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1929. Hbk. pp.457.
This book is in the Public Domain.
Click here to download [8.93 MB] pdf
- The Church in Britain Before the Anglo-Saxon Conquest
- The Anglo-Saxon Conquest and the Roman Mission
- The Work of the Scotch Missionaries Till the Synod Of Whitley, 664
- Wilfrid and Theodore: The Organisation of the Church
- The Church to the Norman Conquest - The Coming of the Danes - Alfred and His Successors
- The Church Under the Norman Kings
- The Conflict of Church and State - Henry II. and Thomas Becket
- The Church and The Great Charter
- The Church in the Thirteenth Century
- The Church and the Wycliffite Movement
- The Church at the Close of the Middle Ages
- The New Learning and the Early Years of Henry VIII.
- The Reformation Under Henry VIII.
- The Reign of Edward VI. and the Growth of Protestant Influences
- The Marian Reaction and the Elizabethan Settlement
- The Church Under Elizabeth - Puritanism and Romanism
- The Church Under the Early Stewarts – The Laudian Regime
- The Long Parliament and the Puritan Revolt
- The Restoration and the Revolution
- The Church from 1714-1833 - Rationalism and the Evangelical Revival
- The Oxford Movement and the Victorian Era
- Bishoprics On Eve of Norman Conquest
- Doctrine Concerning Sacrament of Holy Communion
- Synopsis of Reformation Parliament
- Sacrificial Aspect of Holy Communion
- The Ornaments Rubric
- Anglican Orders
- Lists of Popes, Archbishops, Kings
Map of Dioceses Old and New Under Henry VIII
Map of Dioceses in 1909